Working for our community
To promote efficient and effective administration, the Township employees a professional staff to provide direction and control over Township activities and functions. Township professional staff is composed of a Manager, Deputy Clerk, Building Official, Treasurer, Planning and Zoning Administrator, Assessor, and Administrative Support. The Township also contracts with building, plumbing, mechanical and electrical inspectors. Staff operates in accordance with the core values of the Township and are dedicated to promoting the well-being of the community.
Township Office Personnel
- Love of Community: Engaging for positive impact and the greater good.
- Resourceful: Maximizing resources with dedicated follow-through.
- Forward Thinking: Looking outside of ourselves for inspiration.
- Welcoming: Welcoming and embracing the unique contributions of all.
- Respectful: Nurturing a culture of mutual regard and courtesy.
- Trustworthy: Fulfilling our promises and commitments.