Saugatuck Township Assessing Department Forms must be filed with the Township Assistant Assessor, Kelly Jellison.
- Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) Affidavit .
If you own and occupy your principal residence, it may be exempt from a portion of your local school operating taxes. To claim an exemption complete this affidavit and file it with the Township. Visit the Michigan Dept. of Treasury for more information.
- Request & Rescind of Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) enables people who are selling or converting their home to rescind their former exemption or change the percentage of their principal residence.
- Property Transfer Affidavit must be filed whenever real estate or some types of personal property are transferred even if you are not recording a deed.
- Conditional Rescission Affidavit of PRE
- Foreclosure Entity Conditional Rescission of PRE
- Farmland Exemption from School Operating Tax
- State Tax Commission Affidavit for Disabled Veterans Exemption
- Petition to Board of Review L-4035 FAQs
- 2023 Poverty Exemption Application and Guidelines
- Exemption of Real & Personal Property Taxes
- Poverty Exemption Affidavit